You are thinking about making some improvements to your home, would it be helpful to know some of the current design trends to give you inspiration?
I’ve curated some examples from my clients who are enjoying recent renovations.
1) Backsplashes-they are becoming a bigger kitchen statement. Either use a bold tile such as this, or a solid slab up the wall matching the counter.
2) LVT flooring in the basement. If you like the look of hardwood floors then you might consider this product when updating your basement. There are so many styles from which to choose. Visit Floor & Decor .
3) Color! Warm neutrals-beiges, creamy off whites. Out with the greys and stark whites. Here the creamy wall pairs nicely with the pop of color green.
4) Arches & Blues-This stylish dining room has both elements where arches are in vogue and blues! Love this nautical navy. Check out this dining room fixture-spectacular!
5) Rich browns & appliances garage.
6) Modernizing herringbone-Here we have a bold tile on the backsplash and here’s a porcelain tile on the floor.
7) Refinish the floors-rip up old carpet to expose those pristine boards.
You will be amazed what’s underneath. It’s quick work to sand and refinish. The results will be stunning!
When you are considering a new design, ask me for what’s new. I have trusted providers for all your projects. Let’s go!